Works underway in Kvilldal, Norway
- Tunnel breakthrough was achieved 9 March 2017
- We are in the final stages of works at our tunnel site that run from to the lake
- Work has now started on the tunnel portal along with an associated quay
- As part of the cable laying preparation work is due to commence around Suldal lake where a new quay is being built.
- There is ongoing work in Kvilldal completing the avalanche walls and reducing the risk of rock fall.
- Our standard working hours are 07:00am to 19:00pm Monday to Friday
- We have a project team onsite throughout all of the construction process.